Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!
What to look for when you join a team?
- Support- Our Crafty Dreamers are very supportive, love to share and help with problem solving and building your business.
- Designs- We love to have challenges and contests
- We are each other’s cheerleaders whether you want to be a hobbyist, earn a little extra income for fun or start your own crafty business.
- Crafty Dreamers is part of an even larger team with even more support and fun!
Even better, Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get:
- Your choice of $125 work of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $50
- Total value of $175!
Best of all you will be coming in on the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up! and many surprises will be happening thru the next year!
And every six months Stampin’ Up! holds an event called OnStage that recognizes Demonstrators, shares product ideas, business ideas and lots of fun. Not to mention the camaraderie of your fellow demonstrators. If you can’t attend you have the ability to watch online as well. Nobody gets left out!
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
If you been on the post, time to hop off!!
During this spectacular event Stampin’ Up! is still offering your starter kit at $99. Ok, that’s nice, but now they are going to let you pick out one of the Stamp Pad Sets (That’s 10 Stamp pads) How AWESOME is that? This is only good for the month of July, so you really don’t want to miss this. This gives you an opportunity to pick out everything you need to get started has a hobbyist or a demonstrator and get those stamp pads for free!!
Whether you want to start your own home based business or a be hobby demonstrator to get the discount this is an unbelievable deal that does not come along often. I’m really excited about getting the opportunity to share! This is my second year and I promise you that I have not regretted my decision once. I have made friends from all over the world and actually have met them at conferences and learned so much about the hobby. Don’t miss this chance to get in on something so fun, unique and creative. If you are interested or just want to ask questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join, please click "Join Now" button below.